Sunday, November 21, 2010

Do Tvs Go On Sale After The Super Bowl

1/2-ZEIT * * * MIXED *

Unbelievable FlummiNr.2 * * is now already 20 weeks "old"!
And when the "Mountain Feast" gabs a new skirt I like so .... no circumstance pants! But the little big one the other day said I could still wear a pair of pants again! How should I then understand that again? * Tststststtstststs *

Here at home, balancing is the AUTUMN BLUES eingetrudelt with stupid KRUPP COUGH VIRUSES! But after all, my 2 girls have changed, too!! Friday Saturday, the little big one Monday night and then the big little,-P
are now all fit again and now I can with me Runny nose and sore throat plague ....

this diverse CHRISTMAS ORDERS want to ....
always very popular: Key Chain!
did this I found this beautiful Eulenwebband again-you know, where can I order it?? Have no idea where I bought back then? And above all, why so little?

And this beautiful APPLE fabric I could also process finally:
Sun glad now I would like a nice BLOG-ROUND, I long, not more "ON" WELCOME

I was carrying my new readers: Eiden-art say doreen and Silke :-) !

0 comments:

Post a Comment