Friday, November 26, 2010

Hypnotized Masterbation



Friday Filler # 87

6a00d8341c709753ef01156f545708970c

first The smell of my children is simply DIVINE (now does not say you could not spend hours on your mouse taste ""!?!?).

second We want an additional garage and the guest room as parents remodeled rooms PLUS additional bathroom - but not until next year.

third No, we will not now get the bad weather -BLUES !!!!.

4th My family - for that I am VERY grateful.

5th Yesterday I got a WELLNESS WEEKEND WITH MAN !!!!.( without children but booked it will be the first time without children after 4.5 years and I am very curious how women balance the "digested "....)

6th styling and makeup for hours I find ridiculous. (but perhaps, if I had the time and inclination for that I would do it once,-P)

7th As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a thriller , tomorrow I have planned a lot again and Sunday I would like perhaps aligned to the fabric market with women??


Long no longer took part in Friday FILLER but always nice! THANK YOU Barbara!



0 comments:

Post a Comment