Thursday, January 13, 2011

5 Week Emt Schools In San Francisco

previous 12 * 12 * * *

fall .... this time unfortunately ... .
"us" there was a suspicion of premature rupture of membranes between them * * Örk
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaber luckily it was just a little incontinence just a false alarm!! I was really quite different .... FlummiNr2 is comfortable with the head already very far below and press heavy on the bubble .... at 4.Schwangerschaft and is no longer just everything so tight * * uaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Well, main thing is that everything is ok again!
And "a reward" I was yesterday spontaneously finished 1.PUCKSACK! After I threw the fleece into the final corner, I opted for a Alternative.Gut so, for I have now for the inner bag a very soft cotton cloth genommen.Ein old heirloom from my Herzensopa.Eine hach for me absolutely perfect for use * *
The little big and the big little one have already HERE for YOUR screaming babies * gg *

And now I'm clarifying for extra time to Antje, why baby inside FlummiNr 2 and 3 FlummiNr "means": Small is big because the "time" just like FlummNr 2 in my stomach JUMPED! And it does even today, although not in my stomach * higher * I think she can not "normally" go-it always jumps everywhere :-) Where the little big more quiet! was Well and FlummiNr 2 is there a FlummiNr SOOOOOOOOOOOO SIMILAR-if not even more active! perhaps all a bit confusing now, but if there are any questions .... :-)
love Antje, I'm happy about your outing and hot at you and Anique very warm welcome!
call (to me just because of the sewing )


dearest greetings from me, Sandra

0 comments:

Post a Comment