Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dragon Ball -z Doujinshi Bulma

I should rename my blog ....

...." practices subscriber "or
...." those no compensation has more "


.... or so * sigh *


short, after the endured rupture suspect I now have * probably a Symphysenlockerung * ouch ouch ouch ouch and no sooner has my doc I expressed my absolute protection for small large cried aloud in kindergarten HERE! as it went to tender for SCARLET * * heul !


But "woman" knows that even to help in such times: SHOPPING is the wonder and so will now feature these beautiful seat cushions for the two girls to our entrance, they can now quite comfortably their shoes on / off: - )


And since I've sewn for ages, no new case had everything I EVEN BUY it here. For I will probably only 2012 or so ... even sew ....!!!!
Now my new Taschenbaumler has finally found a suitable place!
This sugary things I way from here!


It has even sneaked a new reader to my blog :-) If only I knew who in any case: WELCOME HERE * *'m looking
I'm trying now to a little bit BLOG TIME and take'm looking forward to your blogs!
love from me!

EDIT: it is actually "normal" that in scarlet fever, the child in one minute, this typical red spots on his face as added and the next minute quite "normal" looks

EDIT 2:? I think I might get a sore throat * * Uahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

0 comments:

Post a Comment