Tuesday, January 25, 2011

How Commen Is Whooping Caugh

time window because the beetles have asked me so sweet ....

.... then there is today a couple times to see belly pictures Budde nice, dear Käferlein : (I hope you are well !?!?)
mundane things as "something" in the way ....

driving I do not even really like!! Must unfortunately be often ....

Well and takes in about 11Wochen the amount guaranteed to have,-P! from "up here" to me these white stains are not noticed! WHAT IS THE ONLY AGAIN BE? Yogurt from breakfast? Tststtstststtstststtssttststssttsts




And many love Thank you for your constructive words! The small greatness leads has good again and the rest of the compensatory family _bis jetzt_noch of scarlet spared * aufholzklopf *
My Hebi now ask my Doc called and called for a Symphysengürtel or how the like and asked a domestic help Now I have 3 known social stations called and 3Absagen get humphrey * * But I still get a call back tomorrow! times your fingers crossed ....

dearest greetings from me especially at my 2 new readers:
tinker-design and
: Katja
I am pleased with you :-)

Edit: I'm just after a Symphysengürtel !! googled HILFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE which you will be guaranteed NOT get to see pictures,-P

0 comments:

Post a Comment