Monday, February 21, 2011

Sharking In The Streer



I now use veeeery quickly once the tiny time window in the house to post to compensation. ... if I can write the post then really end is still in question!!

It seems as if family compensation after 100years finally felt completely Virus-FREE!! Because after the scarlet child was perfectly bronchitis and child, then a 2 days about giving women bonding with ZEITGLEICH HEALTH GÖGA what actually the worst of all war.Sorry men's compensation, I love `you anyway!!
Well, now we just need our get laptop free from viruses, because the old computer is soooo lame and accordingly ANNOYING ....

As for me so fast I am currently in TOTAL!
I did not:
-I will be as tough in the 33.SSW, full of anger my years of Gynaecologists exchange
-I now have my "Klink bag" was packed to 90% Otherwise, it was always just after the rupture of membranes! * cough *
-packed I'm for WE voluntarily went with 2 children in the city to buy a new memory card for the cam ....
-can I get a bracket Flash while but I thought 2x Flummi2 * * is tantamount jumped out
-I now regularly in the middle the night (when * Flummi2 * thinks arrange to my organs new) can read entire books in one
-I now have increased definitely enough pounds * sigh *
-I am now slowly really happy times with Göga on the naming of * Flummi2 * would maintain, because Flummi2 * * does the local registry office certainly not!!
-I would be happy now huge, if we already 7 weeks ahead, would be celebrated the 5th anniversary of the little big and I would * * Flummi2 take out of my body should - although I definitely will STILL have sleep WEINIG will!!

* hach *

Before forget it: I hope a hearty hi yet Kirsten I welcome you :-)

from So now I send this post quickly before me here is something unexpected in between ...

dearest greetings from me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment