Thursday, February 24, 2011

What Causes Dogs Hematocrit To Be High?

never say never ....

.... especially if you have kids!

I would have NEVER thought that

- "we" will celebrate 5 years have a REAL birthday (I'm of the opinion it would have had still to the training time ....)
- "we" will ever have a birthday in a stinking celebrate Children's Hall
-ever invitation cards I'll sew ....


AND I give all the good intentions and counter tendencies BUT and BUT this stupid GIVE-AWAY'S for the crowd of children will be * sigh * I still hear EXACTLY
say: there is such a thing at MEIIIINEM child not !!!!( gabs in my time so not !!!!)
BUT: these little gifts for the children packed crowd, at least with dignity and every child gets a tote bag * gg *

The "girls" version!

And "boys" will also come ....!

I can live reasonably and I have finally another "excuse" to the sewing machine to "may", although it certainly other important things in this house is compensation, which would do even more urgent ....

Greetings, Sandra

0 comments:

Post a Comment